Tragus piercing.

I am thrilled to say I’m going to be doing another radio interview on Monday the 19th at 9:15 in the morning with Midwest Radio station, they are based in Mayo. I am so happy that I have been asked to do an interview to help share my story and raise awareness. Every little bit helps.  Here's the link to the radio station website so you can listen  in on Monday. http://www.midwestradio.ie/

The time since I posted last nothing new has happened. All I've really been doing is chatting to my mother and father about possible trying to do an introduction to psychology course as I am  hoping to go on and study psychology in college once I'm well enough, feel ready and have all my modules completed which I'm doing at  Headway. In the mean time though I'm possibly thinking of doing a gel nail evening course as I'm literally obsessed with gel nails. Evey time I go into Headway everyone is like 'are they different nails again' they almost can't believe I only pay 1.50 for the pennies ones and yet they look so real and last a while.

Happy late valentines to everyone,  I hope you all had a great day. Mine was spent at the cinema with my friends. I'm the worst when it comes to directions anyone in my family could tell you that. My friends and I got lost on our way home as we took the wrong turning, we hadn't a clue where we were going for a good 10 minutes and we kept going around in circles. I put my unknown knowledge to where we were going down to my Brain Injury (short term memory loss), but I don't know what excuse my friends could use😂 it was hilarious, it was a valentines day we'll always remember😂.

I got the tragus on my ear pierced today, I went out with it in mind to get, not thinking I'd actually get it done. My brother collected me after I got it done, I came home and asked mam and dad 'do they notice anything different', mam automatically guessed. She looked both shocked and not surprised at once😂 if that's possible. She's worried now that I might start piercing my face, I'm not that extreme....yet. 😂
I'm going back next week to get my anti tragus pierced, was going to get it done today but he didn't have the right piercing to do it, we'll her ordered them and they hadn't come yet, so that's what I'm looking forward to next week.






Comments

Popular Posts