Good/Bad

I know I haven't posted for a few days as I've been in a lot of pain since Tuesday and  I can't really do anything when I'm in pain, I get annoyed and agitated so easily.

When I'm in a lot of pain I hardly talk, all I do is sit on the couch or sit in my room not talking and hardly moving, I suppose I worry my parents, my dad asks me about 50 times am I okay and all I really wanna do is just go in a hole where no one can bother me, so I don't have to talk or communicate with anyone because trying to have a conversation makes my head worse, the pain in my arm and leg worse, I think it's to do with trying to  process the conversations and trying to process what I have to reply to them. I literally think that I should live on my own sometimes because of how irritable I get around people when I'm in pain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Tuesday and today I am in a lot of pain, not good days, I want to sleep but can't sleep because of the pain. I am so agitated and uncomfortable in my own skin, it feels like I wanna rip my own skin off, that's how uncomfortable I get with the painπŸ˜‚.

On a lighter note yesterday I wasn't doing too bad and went to the cinema with my friend and we were the only ones watching the movie so we had it all to ourselves. I've never been in the cinema where it was empty with just me and a friend it was pretty cool. We were like two big kids, singing along to the opening song of the movie and laughing so loud. It was a really good day.πŸ’œπŸ’œ 

Thanks for all the love and support. πŸ’œ I'll try and post as often as I can.πŸ’œ

Comments

Popular Posts