Bit of a daze.


Today I am in a bit of a daze. It's a good haze though. For the past two years my life has been up in the air, this time last year I would never have thought I would have been asked to do a radio interview on the Limerick today live95fm show with Joe Nash, for some people this wouldn't seem like a huge deal but to me I just can't get my head around it, Especially the fact that they have also been playing clips of my interview on Live95fm news every hour since the interview. I'm like what the hell is going on. It's just so weird hearing your own name over the radio, especially my voice omg I hate listening to my own voice πŸ˜‚. My mother is literally putting the radio on every hour to hear the repeats of the interview, while I cringeπŸ˜‚. My brother said she was crying while I was on the radio she was so proudπŸ˜‚. I thought I wouldn't get through it this morning as I was in a lot of pain ( starting on CBD oil so hopefully that helps) and I'm smothered with a cold and sore throat, my friends and family said you can't tell though so that made me happy, the last thing I wanted was to sound like an idiot with a blocked noseπŸ˜‚.

It means so much to me to be able to share my story and hopefully help others in the process, even if it just helps one person I would be happy. Thanks again to Live95fm for having me on this morning and for giving me a chance to share my story to help raise awareness and to help others. Thank you so much. Thanks to everyone that reads my blog and leaves me lovely messages and comments, they all really do mean so much to me. Thank you. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

I forgot to ask Joe Nash for a photo so here's one of the logo inside the reception that my brother took and here's some photos of my mother, brother and me that I took once the interview was over. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I wish I remembered to ask for that photo. Oh well.  Please excuse my brother and his pouting πŸ˜‚.



 
For anyone that missed me talking about the stroke and how I managed here's the link to the podcast on Limerick's Live95fm webpage. 

Comments

Popular Posts