Adare Park.

I decided to take this picture today (well actually it was my mothers idea) because well most of the time I don't post pictures and  I should start posting pictures and things like that to make the blog less serious, boring and to make it more light hearted at times😂my life isn't always depressing, I try to have as much fun as I can within my limits😂.

Today my mother and I went waking in Adare in the park.(that's where I took the photo) It's not a big park so I knew I could push myself to walk it. The big problem I had was the steps at one entrance when walking out, I forgot they were my weakness and I lose my balance easily when walking up or down them. I laughed it off with my mother though. That's one thing I love about my family is that we always laugh things off when I have a "slow stroke moment" 😂. But I suppose that's my families coping mechanism and always has been, like I'm sure many of your families have their own coping mechanisms.  Does anybody else find walking up or down steps/stairs a problem?😂

Comments

Popular Posts