Regret it...Nah.

Alcohol and brain injuries don't mix well with each other. For the next week or two I will be nursing the effects drink does to me😅. I would love to go out like people my own age and not have to worry about the effects it does to me. I don't drink that much nor do I really stay out that late most nights. But Saturday was the first time in ages I went out. Luckily I have a brother who drives and doesn't drink, so he was there to mind me. I am so grateful because I must have been a mess and horrible to mind😂. I can't remember half of the night. I've never been that intoxicated, it's dangerous for me to get that drunk. It has sever effects on my symptoms from the stoke.

When I let my hair down, which I hardly ever do when I'm out because I'm always worrying about what effects staying out late, doing to many activities or drinking alcohol has on me. I don't regret going out or having late nights because that's what people at the age of 19 love doing. I just can't do it as often as everyone else😂. I wish I could. Plus I don't like being drunk and not having control over what I do, maybe that's due to the fact that some days I literally can't control my left leg or arm properly😂.

The worst thing is having five drinks one night and you feel fine then the next time you go out you could have three drinks and it feels like you've had ten, but I suppose on that night the plus side is it's a cheap night out😂.

I'm actually already starting to worry over the fact that when I go to Electric Picnic in the summer with my friends that I won't last the weekend and it'll probably take me like a month or two to recover. Guess we will just have to wait and see, I'm still planning on going even if I only last like a day and a half and end up going home. I'm not gonna let  the stroke or Brain Injury stop me doing what I want even if I suffer for a few weeks😂.

Life stops for no one, no matter how big or small your problems are. I appreciate the little things in life now especially the things I can't do that often.

Comments

Popular Posts