Limerick Post.

On the way back home from Galway today, my mam had to stop off at the shop in Askeaton and because on Tuesday I had an interview with a journalist from the Limerick Post mam asked what day I would be in the newspaper and I thought I would be in it next week but to my surprise when I was flicking through it I came across myself on the sixth page, I wasn't expecting it to be in the paper so quick, my heart was beating really fast and I was really nervous reading the piece Bernie wrote, she wrote it brilliantly! ( It just puts it into realisation for me and I find it hard to read, to actually believe that happened to meπŸ˜‚). My mother was emotional, I suppose she just cant believe what's happened these past few years, going from highs to lows...seeing me in the newspaper spreading awareness and talking about my experience I
                                                                                suppose just puts it into realisation for her too. 

It's so weird seeing myself in the newspapers, it doesn't feel like its actually happening because I never would have imagined I'd ever be in the paper, it's just crazy to see 'Stroke Survivor' written above a photo of me. It just doesn't seem real. πŸ’œπŸ’œ


Comments

Popular Posts