Snow days.

 I hope everyone stayed safe in the snow. There's still a crazy amount of snow outside my house, it's about 2 foot deep. We live up half a mile lane and we are snowed in as we can't drive the car or van down  the lane (we tried and the van got stuck, we had to dig it out of the snow this morning, it was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing๐Ÿ˜‚). Then my dad's friend had to drive up in his jeep to come collect me and my dad to take us to the shop as we had run out of milk and bread. (we didn't think the snow would be so deep or it would be that bad).  It's actually crazy how much snow is still outside and how deep it is. We will probably be snowed in until Monday as its looking like a slow thaw๐Ÿ˜‚.

We had great craic yesterday building a snowman, having a snowball fight and my brother found it quit amusing when he kept pushing me over in the snow ( I fall so easily because of my balance so I was an easy target I'd say๐Ÿ˜‚).  Then my dad said he wanted help and I walked round the corner and boom I got hit in the face with snowballs, I'm surprised I didn't see it coming to be honest๐Ÿ˜‚. I love the snow the only thing I hate is being snowed in, but at the same time I like it because of family movie nights and we have no choice but to spend time with each other as we can't go anywhere๐Ÿ˜‚.  My dogs Max and Molly were so funny in the snow, Molly kept leaping and diving her head into the snow. We were all surprised Max loved the snow because he hates the rain and he hates getting wet. Anyway I hope no one is snowed in like us and I hope everyone has had a great weekend. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ


                                                          






Here's a video of my Mother trying to help dig the snow up so we could move the van. I couldn't stop laughing. The little shovel๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ (Please ignore the bad word๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ).  If anyone is interested in my snap chat, where I'll more than likely share more stuff it's ree98xxx. ๐Ÿ’œ











Comments

Popular Posts