Meaningful.

Max was just waking up from a nap when I took this.😂

Molly is always camera ready. She's so photogenic it's unreal.😂

These two are more than just pets, they were bought to help me recover two years ago, it probably wasn't the best time to house train two pups with everything that was going on in our lives, but it was worth it and the distraction kept me going. My parents were really unsure about getting a new dog as they thought it might be too much but they took the rehabilitation teams advice and decided to buy not just one but two puppy's. I'll never forget my mother getting out of the car with Max in her arms, my heart just melted as soon as I saw him and then a few seconds later Molly jumps out of the front seat after her and I just cried tears of joy I was so happy.
 They bought the house to life. They were the best thing for all of us! They will forever be my Recover Buddies! 💜💗💜💗😊


My Mother and Father got me a cap with a purple ribbon on with the word Strong underneath it as a symbol of my pediatric Stroke. They got me them for Christmas, I kept meaning to post them but I forgot. 😂

My parents also got me a necklace with the purple ribbon on. It says 'this will not beat me, I will survive, I am a warrior, this is my fight'. How cute are my parents. 💜💜 I love that they are always there encouraging me, they are my own personal cheering team. 









Last summer I got a purple tattoo on my left wrist which is my weak side to symbolise my Stroke. 💜💜

I always wanted a tattoo but never knew what to get so having a Stroke gave me the opportunity to have something meaningful and something I know I won't regret

My brother just glanced at the laptop while I was typing this post and goes 'how many blog posts have you done now?' I replied 'This is my 26th post.' His response was 'OMG I'm surprised people aren't getting bored of you yet!'. Thanks Demps, I'm really feeling the support.😂😂

Have a great weekend & Happy Easter.🐰🐣

Comments

Popular Posts