Debilitating.

Today I am not having the greatest of days, the pain like I say is debilitating at times that I find it difficult to even sweep the floor. It's kind of funny though cause I must have looked like I was struggling so much that my brother who you wouldn't call the greatest when it comes to house work felt the need to take over cause of how crippling I looked when sweeping the floor. I just have to laugh cause at the end of the day I get out of choirs while living at home. I suppose that's the bright side to it.

I also get mad at myself sometimes cause it frustrates me, like it would many of you that a simple task you can do most days you struggle to do on other days. But when I get frustrated at myself it can take a lot to bring me back so, I find myself telling myself that I am blessed, this wouldn't have happened to me if I couldn't handle it and there is always someone, somewhere, out there so much worse off than you. You are entitled to have a bad day and want to feel nothing but sorrow for yourself, I have those days, but I always bring myself back cause I know tomorrows a new day. 


So here's a quote that has gotten me through many bad days for the past two years and will get me through many more.


I know I got this quote from somewhere but I'm not sure where so if anyone knows feel free to let me know by leaving a comment. 


Comments

Popular Posts