First Post.

It has been nearly two years since my life had changed unexpecitidly and dramatically. I went from being a young teenager who worried about going to collage, getting enough points in my leaving cert, how to impress guys to now being a young woman  who at 19 years of age sometimes struggles to get out of bed in the mornings and who often can hardly go through the day without excruciating pain which can debilitate me and make it hard to even sometimes do the simplest of tasks.

I have not created this blog for pitty or attention, I have created this blog to see who out there like myself suffered a brain injury or stroke or for those of you who have a debilitating condition and needs encouragement and support, who needs to know they are not alone, you can get through this, it does not define you as a person and no matter how many set backs you have, you can get back up.
So there it is my first blog post...hoping to help you as I myself try and deal with my day to day difficulties. 

Comments

James Ronan said…
Great post Shannonree, I'm sure lot's of young people like yourself will have struggles to overcome and just knowing their not alone can be a great comfort to them. so well done and get well soon.

Popular Posts