Media Video.



A few weeks ago I was asked by a student in her final year in The University Of Limerick if i would be intrested in helping her with her project by being interviewed. On Monday she sent me this. She entered her video into the annual University of Limerick/ Landmark Media Video competition with the Irish Examiner. Below is the link to the video on the Irish Examiner website. 

My mother was also involved in the interview, sharing her thoughts and feelings on how our lives changed and how we as a family dealt with it together. I'm so proud of her. I know how hard it is to talk about, I know how nervous she was. She did brilliantly. I am so lucky to have her as my mother. I'm so proud of you mom!

💜💜💜

 

Huge thanks to Cora Power for creating the video and for asking me to be involved in her project. The video is brilliant.

💜💜💜

Comments

Popular Posts